Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas time is almost here.


I have been out and about today, only having to do a little grocery shopping and gift delivering. But Jodi tells me I am not being Christian when I don't give to all the Bell-Ringers. My system is if they say Merry Christmas, then when I come out they get a hand full of change. But if they say Season greetings or happy holiday or aren't really greeting the people or are standing there smoking, then I opt do not donate. Trust me I have given more than not. Also when ever someone says season greetings or have a nice holiday I always reply with Merry Christmas. So shot me if I'm wrong or non christian in my attitude. I am not offended by others views I just want Christmas to be mentioned in the Season of Christmas. We don't say happy holiday at Valentines or Easter, and mothers and fathers day isn't greeted with happy parent day for those who have one or same sex parents. ( Different topic all together). So at Christmas I will celebrate CHRISTmas, and I will con't to be tolerant of those who see it differently and then give freely to those who are tolerant of me.


I am grateful for Christmas and family and the great feelings that come from this wonderful time of year. It is a feeling that we should try and keep all year long and then that way it would be easier to keep Christ in Christmas. Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: