Sunday, November 15, 2009

I KNOW I KNOW, but what if I were to say nothing has happened? Well that wouldn't be completely true.

*I spent almost 12 hours yesterday on home work and catching up from my busy and fun fill week.

*I am 1/2 done with my second class of the term, (#1 has been completed), * I have actually

*I have bought one Christmas gift for a person on our list, then found out it was the wrong name.

*Took down Halloween decorations, dusted, and put up Thanksgiving decorations, dusting was the most important thing.
*We had Halloween, well I guess everyone did.


*I was able to get, on sale, enough of my favorite lotion for all of next year.

*I gave my 1st Relief Society Lesson, in our new ward. I am the 3rd week teacher.

*Sunday dinners with kids and dogs.


*Have already gotten 100% on this months Visiting Teaching.

*Participated in a 2 day craft fair and sold a lot of the stuff I make.

*Passed ACLS which is a big deal to me, and no one else.

*Bought nothing, for the first time ever, at Kim's scout auction.
*Didn't finish or start the book for Book Club this month, but will go and visit anyway.

*HAD HYRUM FOR 5 DAYS. (With the help of Jodi and Kim on the days I had to work). Cryed a little on the day I had to give him back.








1 comment:

Kat said...

"*Didn't finish or start the book for Book Club this month, but will go and visit anyway."

What book? ;)