Monday, May 21, 2012

Great being a Mom and grandma on Mothers Day

I don't know if I would have had time or the  know how to keep records of everything my kids did when they were little.  I was a very anxious mom and everything worried me and freaked me out, but now being the grandma I still worry, I just have more people to worry about, but I can pay more attention to the little and cute things they do.

The magic Teddy Bear:  Kids have very busy minds, especially when they are supposed to be going to sleep.  The little guy had already come out a few times and he asked me to come look under the dark bed again, so while I was doing that I put the little blankets and the big teddy bear back on the bed, kiss kiss and I went back to reading.  Only a few minutes and he came out again and very quietly said "grandma the bear got on my bed all by himself".  I tried not to laugh and just said that I had put him there, "I did not see put him there"  I quickly went and moved him again.  Kiss kiss and sleep came soon.



  1. This was no nap fun!


Okey-dokey (sp)  I was driving and said that
strange word a couple of times to the little guy and he finally said "grandma what is okey-dokey"?  I replied it means OK.  Grandma just say OK, OK I will.

We had a good time in our 29 hrs together, and when I had to hand them off to the next loving grandparents I really missed them and wondered all the time how they were doing.






I love being a Mom and Grandma and even though mothers day found many of us separated by a few and a lot of miles, I like Judy think everyday is a great day to be a mom, with the great kids I have, I know they love and respect  me and have shown me that in so many ways.  

No comments: