Tuesday, March 16, 2010


I’m off to see the wizard, the wizard with the scissors and scalpel, o- my- gosh! I keep wondering why again, should I expect this once a year, make plans to be put-out and cut up, I don’t think so! Soon I’ll make a road map of all the scars and see where they lead me.
Awhile back a very large lump was noticed on my left middle back. Finally I had it looked at by my Dr. who sent to a Surgeon, who immediately said it needs to come out, sooner rather than later. It is hopefully a Lypoma which is a benign Tumor, “I don’t have a tumor” funnier if Arnold Schwarzenegger says it. I will be in-and-out without even having eaten French fries and a hamburger. So those are my plans for the day, what are yours?

3 comments:

Kat said...

Nothing nearly so 'exciting'. Keeping you in my thoughts today.

... said...

Love you and thinking good thoughts for you too (and you're in our prayers too, of course).

Annie said...

Good Luck Auntie. Your post, though serious made me laugh.

The in-an-out pun....ha, ha!

You should have someone get you a burger and fries after your day.