Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Soft ball anyone (too soft)
Grapefruit (sorry too gross)


3rd boob (missing parts)
Bunch of fatty benign tumor (I’ll take that) I did ask to see it.



After waiting for 7 hours, I guess there were cases that went bad before mine, thankful they were not me, 6 IV attempts, no food or water,(I really didn’t feel hungry, good body reserve), lots of old nursing friends stopping by, then 3o min. from sleep to awake, I was finally home by 9pm.

I have such a great support team, loving kids, family and friends and not to forget the best, a fabulous care-giver husband who had to do a lot of sitting and talking all-day with me, who knew we had too much to talk about.

Thankful it’s over, now I just have to finish a report by Friday, take a test on Friday morning and finish preparing my Relief Society lesson for Sunday. I guess not too many pain pills for me.
The worst part…not being able to pick up and hold my littlest care-giver, Hyrum. He and his mom are coming to baby sit.

2 comments:

... said...

So glad everything went well. And it sounds like your recovery isn't going to be all rest and relaxation...dang school!

Janika said...

I am glad it's over and done and that things went well. Maybe your babysitters could take over and do a little school work for you to?! I hope you get the rest you deserve!