Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gaama do you have potty treats....Gampa do you fly air-pains? I love conversations with 2 1/2 year olds. The little man stayed Sunday night, in his room, or as he says it...cometomyroomgaamaandplaycars, it is said so fast I believe it is one word. We had a very good time. I am pretty sure he doesn't get everything he wants at home but at grandmas he not only gets what he wants but things he doesn't even know he wants, but that's how it is supposed to be at Grandmas. We are on-call 24/7 for him and all other little grandchildren that come along.


He can watch one of several movies in his own chair with treats and drinks provided.



You made it!....that was what he said when we pulled into his drive-way. I made it! (I hope he wasn't worried.)
(No miss spelled words, for those who like to tell me.)



So did Jodi. She has remained worthy throughout her young life to have the beautiful opportunity of going to the Bountiful Temple and receive precious gifts. She will soon be married to the man she loves and "likes". We are so very happy for her and pray the best for her future.

No comments: