Saturday, May 21, 2011

I am never good at getting my pictures in the right order, so once again random shots of the Real Royal Wedding Day.... Jodi and Trevor's day. As the mother of the bride I didn't get too many pictures so I can't wait to see the professional ones along with the photo booth shots by Annie and all the random family shots, I hope everyone will share. Karen already has.




The morning started with everything ready and loaded. Jodi was off getting her hair and make-up done. I know she was feeling stressed and anxious, but I had my time schedule down and ready to fire...... So now just random pictures.


Jodi and a few of her very closest friends, more friends arrived later.

Jessica, Shelly & Colby

Gordon and Jessica

Matt and Jenn

Lots of the Petersen family hanging out in the lobby of the Joseph Smith building. The little kids had fun exploring all the 10 floors, which I know made some moms worry a bit.


Dad, Mom, Bride and Groom


This so far is my very very favorite picture....sorry Trevor that you aren't there, but this is absolutely adorable.


Kate, Melaine, Hyrum and Justin doing the photo both. I was worried people wouldn't want to participate in the fun, but I really think everyone did. Cousin Annie was set up to take every one's pictures as they arrived, and Jodi, Trevor and I put together a lot of different props for guests to use. I can't wait to see the pictures. The plan is that these pictures will make the "sign in book " that Jodi will put together.



This was the set-up before it started.

Out side the temple. They had a room full of people present, that love & support them, for their sealing ceremony. It is a very special feeling to hear the sealing words and to know they can be together for all Eternity.


Steve, Trevor, Jodi and Linda Flint.

Trevor's Mom Janet and Milo Meyerhoffer



Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Trevor & Jodi H. Flint.

So now... The Rest of the Story....






























































































































































































































No comments: