Sunday, November 4, 2007

Slow to blogg

I'm note just slow to blogg, but I am slow a everything else too.
Wed. the MRI results showed I have torn my meniscus in at least 4 places. They gave me a hinged brace which is SOOOOO much better than the immoblizer brace. I can get around better and in and out of the car. I am working what they call "modified", but I think my regular job is easier on the knee. I just won't be running to any CODEs. I have discovered a few things about the medical feild. If you don't know even little and have a say,or a brain of your own, no one will tell you anything. I had to leave messages and messages for our empolyee health nurse to finially get back with me last week. And at work med. the MD and NP just said, after I got the results, so be careful and try and stay off it. The End. I had to ask for the new brace, the Ortho. MD appt. ask the questions about poss. surgery or rehab. I was just very frustrated because we give our pt's, probaby too much information, and they gave none. So if any of you need a voice give me a call.

Other life. I really like good music, going to the symphony is usually a fun thing to do. Kim and I were given tickets because Mel and Justin couldn't use theirs Fri. night. But I sware my attention span was that of a 5 yr. old. I couldn't sit still, I was constanly looking around, I couldn't get comfortable, my mind was everywhere but on the music. I thought I might have to fake a seizure when the last number wouldn't end. Kim was so into it, I felt bad I was a bad date. I am not ruling out ever going again, but not anytime too soon.

Friday and Sat. Sally and I participated in the Washington Height Babtist Church craft fair again. I don't think we did very well, but it's kind of fun and keeps my creative juices flowing. I'm not sure I'll do it again, but I said that last yr.

I am grateful I have a bit of a creative side. Maybe it's a small talent but it keeps me dusting at least monthly when I change out the decorations.

No comments: