Sunday, February 10, 2008

I stand all amazed

Well really I was sitting and very comfortably I might add. As we walked into Sunday school class, Jodi, Kim and I we were ready to be taught. Kim had said last night that it was nice that this Sunday we were both just spectators and not teachers. Well all that changed after about 10 min. of no teacher. Kim and two other members share the gospel doctrine class and one other teacher was there and they both talked and she and Kim both knew it wasn’t either one of their turns. They went out into the hall and rather they played rock, paper, scissors or what Kim came in and was to teach. Later, Sis. Cook said she turned it over to the priesthood.

So for the amazing part. Kim did a great job. I don’t know if it’s the old missionary training, the fact that he is a great teacher, or the fact that he always has something to say. I do know it’s in part because he has a love and great knowledge of the scriptures and he studies them often. He has a strong testimony and he does know and understand the Book of Mormon. But the fact that he always has something to say does help.

I am grateful for Kim and I am happy he is my husband and that he is a very loving a caring man who honors his priesthood and loves his family and the Lord.
He was also set apart Sunday as the 1st assist to the High Priest group leader.

No comments: