Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hospital stay

     So the hospital stay started early Monday morning.  But not until about 4 pm did the chemo drugs actually get started.  Just a quick note, I've only experienced nausea, no vomiting or dry heaving. I've been told it's aclumalative but I'll keep praying for the lesser of the symptoms.  I'm sure a lot is due to the great number of fasting and prayers by so many friends and family members in my behalf.  I've noticed no hair loss which I wasn't worried about this week, maybe it will start sometime next week.  I got my hair cut short and I really like it, my family and I wish I'd done it earlier so I could enjoy it longer!!  I'll keep this posted as I can.  After I'm release Friday I start a routine schedule of different drugs on different days then as he keeps looking as blood work then they see if I do this again in 8 weeks or might be ready for stem cell.  Time will tell😊.
     Love and are greatfull for so many family and friends, love and support, and I'll never be able to thank all of you properly😘

No comments: