Friday, December 9, 2016

Hang'en

     Not much for today.  I was able to get 2, 3hr sleep stretches last night which is good.  So why am I so tired today? I told myself I was allowed to nap today, and I have.  For some reason too I can't make myself go walking.  That's bad!!  I did get ready for the day, shower and real clothes, no make-up today.
     I started getting the daily Nupogen injections yesterday.  So at some point, soon, I should start to build my marrow and immune system up, but I did get more Platelets (#8) today.
     My Dr. told me today I was right on track and not to get discouraged with all the side symptoms. I'm blessed enough to be able to eat, I never want to eat, and drink water, which I have a hard time with too,  walk around and starting to concentrate on activities a little more.  So there is progress just slow as promised.
       Yesterday afternoon the 8-East floor had a mini Christmas program with a singing group called Lower Lights.  The staff had put chairs for everyone around the nurses desk, and the group performed about 5 Christmas songs.  I only counted 8 patients who came out.  Later I made some comment about how only a few pt's came and my nurse said "there are a number of pt's that hardly ever leave their room and / or they feel to sick to come out".  I'm grateful for all my blessings and for where I stand  in this process.  Even from when I started this post about 5 hrs. ago, things have changed in my body.  just more to get medication assistance to get me to LALA land!

No comments: