Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby Lafeen and mom shower

The rest of My Weekend.

Sat we had a baby shower for Mel. It really turned out ot be a lot of fun. Our invitations were of the rubber ducky theme and that became the whole shower theme.

Kim and I gave them the stroller and car seat, but all her aunts, grandma and family were very generous. Her baby (he/she) will have plenty of blankets, onsies, new born diapers, toys and even a kid computer.
It's fun getting to get a new baby and not have to go through any of the suffering before hand, I think they call that "Grandma", I even got a gift that day, my sister in-law Judi gave me my own umbrella stroller, that was so thoughtful.


April helping with gifts


Rubber ducky treats


Ducky cookies



Ducky Husband playing with the new toys


Karen, with her one hand, made this adorable baby supply cake full if diapers, spoons, Binkies, onesies, and other great stuff

1 comment:

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

Looks like fun...a little disappointed that I have to miss all this fun pregnancy stuff!