Friday, November 14, 2008

Good habits

I am getting so excited, our remolding is almost completed. I will soon be able to clean and me wanting to clean you know it must be bad. I haven’t had a lot of time to post before and during pictures, so soon I’ll just post them all. But as the work has progressed my first thought each time has been “I need to call MOM”. I can not tell you how many times in the last week or so I have had this thought.

With each item completed in our home, when I bought Get Smart (she would have loved that movie), when Jessica showed up at our house in some kind of full blown allergy reaction and we thought we’d be taking her to the hospital, when Mel had to go get checked out at the hospital for her swelling and high BP, Justin wanting the boys to start working for him, when Jodi’s date had to cancel again and why and some of her frustrations right now. About my gift from my co-workers, about what a great job both my girls are doing in their Young Women callings. Matt’s hair cut and getting a car and how well he's doing in school. Jennie’s new internship. Gordon’s house and what he’s been doing to it, Kim’s funny scout auction and what sold for what $$$, the list goes on and on. I don’t know how long this lasts, maybe forever, it’s actually a nice feeling mixed with sad emotions.

I am grateful to know that some habits, (50 year old habits) are hard to brake.

No comments: