Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Head Cold


I can't remember the last time I stayed at home for 3 solid days, didn't leave my home, never put on makeup, wore sweat shirts and PJ bottoms and only did my hair 1 day. I did shower every day thank goodness. Today I think I'll live. I tyred the Zicam pills, maybe I started too late, but NyQuil is great at night. Having that many days off, at home and getting nothing accomplished is really a drag.


I think I am finally ready for Christmas, but I am just waiting for a few more special delivery orders to come, and to make a few treats. I guess I still have all the neighbor gifts to do and the little things I'm doing for work people, so maybe I'm not really ready, but it did sound good.


But one thing I haven't done yet this year is watch "It's a wonderful Life" something I do, almost always alone, every year for as long as I can remember. There is just something about that movie that makes me tear up and feel emotional and thankful every time I watch it. So for me is just isn't Christmas with out seeing it at least once, so maybe tomorrow.


I am grateful for having a Wonderful Life and that friends and family and God really are what it's all about, not just Christmas but Life.

No comments: