Sunday, October 14, 2007

Reward Offered

Help! I have misplaced a very large item from my home, or wait maybe it was stolen, because the very unkempt mess left behind like furniture moved and food containers laying about were obvious signs it wasn't a professional or maybe it was just taken by the in-laws. If you could help me find our missing ebony and ivory I would really appreciate it. I now have this very large empty spot in my front room. Name that object.

Sat. Justin his dad and brother came and took the piano that we have had forever. It has been dusted a least bi-weekly, has held many pictures and holiday decorations. Treated with tender loving care and a must for any respectable Mormon home. Granted I didn't play it, nor did anyone left at home, also did I mention the piano was actually Melanie's. Well none of that matters, it is gone.

I have truly had a hard time with this. Probably due to the fact that no one else played it.(and where will all the decorations and pictures go). I tryed to force all the other kids to play and practice, just as my mom tryed with me. Again I have no pictures of the piano, I seem to only think of pictures with it's too late. Anyway I wish it well in it's new home. I am sure it will be played often and loved dearly by the new owners, but probably not dusted as often. I am grateful for the wonderful talent and love for the piano that Melanie has always had and the joy and proud feelings I have had watching her play at so many events.

Gordon has also taken his guitar and amp. No I am not sad. Why? because I didn't use it to decorate with.

3 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

Well...I must have spaced moving the chair back (like I forgot the bench!), but the food remnants were from my dear brother Matt who I brought some grub.

Melanie said...

Hey! It'll get dusted. And who knows... if we move around the world any time soon you may get it back. As a loaner!