Monday, October 22, 2007

Shhh it's over


The secret is out, the lid is off, the plans have been exposed,the cat’s out of the bag, ect. Kim knows his big Christmas surprise. He and I have front row seats to Glen Beck’s Christmas show at the E-Center
.
I, with the help of Justin, got tickets to his show for Dec. 8th. Who is Glen Beck you ask. Well besides being a very serious news and information guy, he has strong political views, and shows all the sides. He talks about all the world news and pressing events. He’s sort of like a Rush Limbaugh, but not so arrogant and self righteous. He is out of New-York and happens to be a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and you see his values in his show.

I wasn’t going to tell Kim, but he called me the other day and asked if I’d be interested in going, the only tickets left were $35.00 seat in the upper bowl. I hesitated for a min. and said “would you rather have front row seats?” and of course he said yes. It’s not Hanna Montana which I guess is the beg concert this week-end and it’s not a great guitar player. Matt said when he saw the ticket price, said “this Glen Beck guy better play a great guitar. But I think we’ll have fun. Merry Christmas to Kim.

I grateful I love surprise for myself and giving them.

1 comment:

Bryon said...

What does one wear to a thing like that? Normaly it's the radio right? Can you go in your PJs? or da-na-da-na's? If you can I want tickets too.

(Hint: Blue Crush: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0300532/quotes )?