Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grateful moment

This trying to remember to find something everyday to be grateful for, that is different and or at least means something, is not as easy as I thought it would be. So here goes. I am grateful that Kim makes our bed. Not just on the days I leave for work and he is still in it, but even on the days I am home and just haven't gotten to it yet.

Special things have happened to each of the kids this week, so I am grateful for that.
Melanie had a follow up appt. with a arthritis Dr. and he said all her tests and xrays look good and nothing is saying she has Rhumatoid arthrits or any of the horrible things that go with it. She was very excited about that.
Jodi got a new and better paying job and seem excited for that. Her trip to Spain is nearing and has been expanded to a bunch of other counteries so that will be great.
Gordon and Jessica were able to buy a much needed, more reliable car that they have been looking at and so now they need to sell Jessicas.
Matt got a new job that will work out great with his schoolschudle and so far, 4 days into it,he likes Weber.
Kim is getting better and is almost stright. He will cont. with the antibiotics for 1 more week and his lab work looks good.
So everyone is great and I can't wait to see what My "Good news minute" will be this week.

No comments: